Thursday 18 July 2013

Indonesia, Please Welcome... Liverpool FC!


Finally... Liverpool FC is in Jakarta, Indonesia. For real. This is beyond awesomeness. I've been waiting for this moment since 15 yrs ago and it's happening NOW! LIVERPOOL FC THE MIGHTY RED MEN ARE IN TOWN, MOTHER FATHER BROTHER AND SISTER!

They got a special plane customised by Garuda Indonesia, which I personally think it's so cool. The family crest is painted along with YNWA. Jeez, thanks Garuda for the special Livery!





 The Garuda Livery landed on Halim Perdanakusuma Airport, Jakarta at 1-ish pm. Sea of Reds. That was the view of Halim Perdanakusuma that afternoon. More than a thousand Indonesian Reds gathered to greet their heroes. TRES MAGNIFIQUE!


It was also reported that they caused traffic jam around Halim LOL. Good job, Lads! Pity I couldn't be with them at that moment. Office life ffs. :(

 Chants, scarfs, jerseys, banners, hats, you name it... all in red. Even though it's Ramadhan and most of them were fasting, no biggy. The louder, the better. After all, we're the loudest supporters in the world. That explained a lot about yesterday. :)
I myself haven't got the chance to see them in person but I will do it SOON. My mission is to take a picture with the beloved Martin Ronald Kelly. I do hope he's ok with it and I really need the whole universe to help me! Mother Gaia, I need you! So yeah, here are some pics yesterday. Hope I could post my own here soon. A picture of me and Martin Kelly. *FINGERSCROSSED*





No comments:

Post a Comment