Monday 2 December 2013

My November Recap

Hello, everyone!
It's been a while since my last post. Well, I've been busy lately. Too many things to do in a very tight schedule. And finally I'm here again cause I've got truckloads of stuff to share. Mostly happy stuff :)

Okay, so I'm gonna sum up my November, uhm, okay maybe I'll include a October also. These two months were my ultra busy time during 2013 (I think so). Well, here are the points:

October:
Received some great news about Japs and other musicians' concerts in Jakarta. I also happened to experience the next level of MoFA's enrollment phases. These got me nerves as F!

November:
I may say this is MY MONTH. Well, I was beyond happy on this month. Many good things happened and most of them involved my emo side hahahah. I rode a roller coaster on this month. But I was happy tho' :)

I also knew some cool people, musicians, Japs musicians to be exact (well, don't blame me for my extra interest in that country, I loved it since I was a kid!), I have met a few and some of them I'm gonna meet soon this December. Heheh.

More or less, that was my November recap, but.............................I will share you my highlights. My November Concert Parade! on the next post of course. I'm gonna post them one by one since there were more than just one concert hehehe.

Alright then, see ya at the next post!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment