About Me

My photo
Happy-go-lucky concert goer yet hopeless romantic Taurean. I speak fluent Javanese, Indonesian, English, and Sarcasm. Forever in love with Liverpool FC, Children, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Cats, Chocolate, and Purple. Steven Gerrard is Legend. Iron Man is Superhero.

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

It's Official: Fifty Shades of Grey Main Casts

I forgot what time I read E.L. James' timeline on Twitter. She announced some shocking, shocking news. Not to mention last night was Transfer Deadline Day also. 

Ok, so here's the news...
*sigh*
Charlie Hunnam will be Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey, and...
Dakota Johnson will be Anastasia Steele.


Yes, that Charlie Hunnam who played in Green Street Hooligans and Pacific Rim (still playing in Sons of Anarchy also). And yes, that Dakota Johnson, the daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith. She played in The Social Network (that's the only movie of her I watched).

Oh my... I'm so disappointed right now. At first I wanted Alexander Skarsgard to be Christian Grey, but then his True Blood series just started its new season so I guess it's kinda difficult. My 2nd choice was Matt Bomer (PLEASE DON'T MENTION HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE START TO USE HIS GAYNESS AS AN EXCUSE TO INSULT HIM. GTFO. HE'S AN AWESOME ACTOR.) since he's doing good in The White Collar. I mean, Bomer in suit, that's the real Christian Grey. At least, that's what me and the rest of the Fifty's online forum have in common. I mean, look at him... 
Grey suit. Sex hair. Eyes that hypnotize you. Even the Blackberry! Matt Bomer IS Christian Grey.
*sigh*

And then Anastasia Steele, I only got Alexis Bledel in my mind. No one else. She's the perfect figure to play Ana. Period.
I didn't know how and what happened during the casting but if they decided Hunnam and Johnson to be Grey and Steele then... *sigh* it's pretty hard to deal with. Expectation vs reality. Am sooo disappointed. I can only hope that the movie won't be suckie. Well, Sam Taylor-Wood, please show us a masterpiece since we didn't get the actors as we expected... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment