About Me

My photo
Happy-go-lucky concert goer yet hopeless romantic Taurean. I speak fluent Javanese, Indonesian, English, and Sarcasm. Forever in love with Liverpool FC, Children, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Cats, Chocolate, and Purple. Steven Gerrard is Legend. Iron Man is Superhero.

Monday, 8 July 2013

a Plea for Love

...in all of a sudden, you came.


I wish I knew. I wish I had a clue.
I wish I met you earlier.

but every thing happens for a reason. I just need to figure out what the reason is. For whatever reason, you came.

Every single thing about you pulls me in. 

I fall. 
Deep. 
And deeper everyday. 
Will you catch me when I fall?


Oh, there you are. Embracing my days and nights effortlessly with your charm.

I don't know what drugs am I on or do you cast a spell on me?

I never know what the future holds,


only HOPE keeps me going...

No comments:

Post a Comment