About Me

My photo
Happy-go-lucky concert goer yet hopeless romantic Taurean. I speak fluent Javanese, Indonesian, English, and Sarcasm. Forever in love with Liverpool FC, Children, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Cats, Chocolate, and Purple. Steven Gerrard is Legend. Iron Man is Superhero.

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Counting. Big Days. This Week.

Hello...

Long time no blogging. Right now I'm at the office. Office? yep, you read that right. Office. Been doing office life since a week ago. Not in Jogja but Jakarta. Damn right, beyond expectation.

I never thought my journey would end up this way, I mean, office life. Can't even imagine but anything happens for a reason, right? Anyway, as days go by... I'm kinda enjoy this whole new thing a bit. Little by little. :)

People here at the office are mostly friendly and kind-hearted. Pretty much different from what I thought before (assumption, heheh). Got 2 partners that also fun to be with. Office life is good, so far. :)

Just had an important meeting this morning. First time in this kinda occasion. I love meeting new people. Thanks to BI :D

Big days. Big days. This week. What are the big days?

April 25th.
April 27th, and
April 28th.

BIG. DAYS. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment